By Jennifer Jacobus, PHRca, SDEA Director of HR Services
Covid changed a lot of things, one of them being how we train our employees. A lot of training, onboarding and even company meetings were held via Zoom or some other video platform and this is now considered the “norm”. SDEA thinks it is time to change the “norm” and recognize the benefits of in-person, face-to-face training.
- Encourages team building and camaraderie
- Compels employees to be more “in the zone”
- Facilitates internal networking and relationship-building
- Prompts a more “hands-on” training experience
- Gauging understanding and engagement is easier for trainers
How does this benefit employers?
Training helps companies gain and retain top talent, increase job satisfaction and morale, improve productivity and earn more profit. Additionally, businesses that have actively interested and dedicated employees see 41 percent lower absenteeism rates, and 17 percent higher productivity.
Any of the training classes that SDEA offers can be brought onsite to your location. Additionally, SDEA can customize what we offer, combine classes and create training based on your company’s individual needs.
Call us today for more information, 858-505-0024.