3 Simple Audits That Will Save Your Company Money, Boost Efficiency, and Reduce Liability
We know what you’re thinking. Audits usually carry a negative association with them. How can an audit possibly save your business money, boost efficiency, and reduce liability? Let us explain.
Our audits will prepare you for work site investigations mandated by state and federal regulations. Failure to meet the multitude of requirements may result in your company facing hefty fines.
These inspections happen at businesses of all sizes. No business is exempt. Thankfully, we’ve got your back.
Our audits are designed to be preventative, letting you know the areas of your business that need some attention. We want your company to be compliant. And we’re here to help.
1. Comprehensive HR Audit/Review
- Personnel files
- Application forms
- Job descriptions
- Mandated posters
- FLSA compliance
- Time-keeping processes
- Wage and hour practices
2. Personnel File Audit
- Confidential information protection practices
- HIPPA Compliance
- Employee Records practices
- Employee file retention requirements
- Electronic filing essentials
3. Job Description Audit
- Exempt vs. Non-exempt FLSA tests
- Validation of exempt responsibilities/duties
- How to classify employees that spend more/less than 50% of their time performing exempt duties