SDEA is proud to introduce a brand new program, designed to take the basic Harassment Prevention Training to a new level.
Now that you’ve held the mandatory Harassment Prevention Training, what comes next? How do you help managers put into practice what they have learned? This new program takes the basic Harassment Prevention Training to the next level and helps employees to be empowered and knowledgeable in identifying and addressing harassment.
Workplace civility expert Catherine Mattice Zundel will provide attendees with the tools and resources they need to create and reinforce behaviors that address problems proactively and cultivate respect in the workplace.
Attendees will learn:
– What reinforces negative behavior at work
– Risk factors for harassment and ways to reduce them
– How to step in, without fear of retaliation, when witnessing bad behavior
– How to coach and stop employees who are engaging in bad behavior
– How to proactively create a workplace culture that is built on respect and open communication
The class takes place on Wednesday, October 24th from 10:30 am until 11:30 am. To learn more and to register, click here.