Getting and Maintaining Your Advanced HR Certification is Now Easier Than Ever!
As a Human Resources professional, you know that you have a significant responsibility to make sure your employees receive access to the support and resources they need to maintain their productivity, engagement, and vital contribution to your organization's success. But if you've gone through the rigors of achieving an HR Certification Institute (HRCI) certification, such as an aPHR, PHR or SPHR certification, you may find yourself struggling between balancing the needs of your employees with the obligation to keep yourself updated on the constant changes and developments happening within the HR field.
SDEA Wants to Take the Stress Out of Recertification
SDEA is excited to announce a new partnership with HRCI to provide HR professionals the chance to get on the fast track to recertification! Now, you can receive valuable recertification credits simply by working for an SDEA member company:
- Receive up to twelve (12) Recertification Credits over three (3) years, including three (3) credit hours per full year of membership with SDEA (to a maximum of 9 credit hours)
- Benefit from access to a dedicated HRCI Recertification Concierge, who will assist with all of your questions about recertification
In addition, anyone within your SDEA member company who is not yet HRCI-certified may receive a $50 registration discount on any HRCI certification exam!
SDEA is Committed to Supporting Our Members' Career Development and Ongoing Education
- For instructions on how SDEA members can redeem their recertification credits, click here.
- View Frequently Asked Questions regarding recertification
- To learn more about HRCI's advanced HR certifications, download their 4 Steps to Certification
- Need help preparing for your aPHR, PHR or SPHR certification exam? Join us at SDEA's next aPHR Certification Prep Program or PHR/SPHR Certification Prep Program!
The SDEA team is pleased to further support employers and HR professionals through these expanded benefits! For more information, call us at (858) 505-0024 or click the link below.
Copyright 2017 - SDEA - All Rights Reserved