You Could Be Sued For This
Sexual harassment in the workplace often gets the most attention, but did you know that many other types of workplace harassment can be just as serious?
It can happen within any business at any time. Workplace harassment may cost you thousands of dollars in legal fees or even more if you’re left on the hook to pay out a claim.
The term “workplace harassment” encompasses any unwanted verbal or physical behavior concerning:
- Skin Color
- Sexual Orientation
- Physical or Mental Disability
Harassment may regard almost any personal characteristic and can take place between any two people: co-workers, managers, even non-employees like contractors, clients, or vendors.
- California’s law AB1825 requires private businesses with 50 or more employees to provide professional training on preventing harassment, discrimination, and retaliation to all supervisors and managers EVERY 2 years.
Looking for Spanish Harassment Prevention Training?
Our next Spanish-language harassment prevention training session is happening soon! Click here to learn more.
DO NOT Hire Another Employee Without This Training
SDEA's Harassment Prevention Training will help you:
- Acquire the skills to quickly and effectively respond to harassment complaints
- Learn the symptoms of workplace harassment and discover how to extinguish issues before they cost you
- Get the tools and resources you need to mitigate risk
- Foster a culture of productivity, safety, and maximum employee performance
- And so much more...
Get Started Right Now
Copyright 2017 - SDEA - All Rights Reserved