SDEA is excited to introduce a new class for HR Professionals, called Take HR to the Next Level: The Path to Becoming a Strategic Business Partner. The course takes place on October 10th and is led by Catherine Mattice Zundel, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP.
Learn more about the course below and click here to register.
Does your company have an HR professional who is currently responsible for tasks such as writing organizational policies, managing time off requests, and ensuring everyone knows about open enrollment? To better develop these employees into a strategic business partner, it is important that they learn how to be more strategic in ways that benefit the organization and prove a ROI to leadership. Conducting HR duties in a strategic way will facilitate a HR professional’s ability to be an effective partner in the business; proactively driving success.
After the training, attendees will be able to:
- Integrate the organization’s vision, mission and core values into their HR duties and the daily life of employees, which ignites engagement and minimizes behavior and performance issues, saving the company money.
- Minimize risk and benchmark success by conducting an HR audit, that goes beyond risk compliance to strategic thinking and planning.
- Write effective job postings (ie. advertisements), resulting in higher success with recruiting and hiring the right person for the position.
- Reduce turnover by developing behavior-based interview questions to determine the right fit.
- Reduce turnover by creating and implementing an effective onboarding program
- Elicit better performance and increase employee engagement by helping managers conduct more collaborative performance conversations.
- Give employees the opportunity to grow by identifying resources and strategies to maximize employee development on a limited budget.
- Develop an employer branding campaign so you can attract, retain and motivate talent.
- Discover why culture is an integral part of the company’s success and what can be done to facilitate a thriving and positive culture.
This course best serves:
- Office managers, executive assistants, and other professionals who find themselves managing HR as part of many other functions
- Professionals new to HR
- HR Assistants and Coordinators
- CFO’s and COO’s performing HR duties or managing someone who does
- Small business owners who want to be more effective in managing people so their business can be even more successful
The investment in this course will pay off in trusted resources, more efficient practices, proven solutions, and new insights from a thought-leader in the HR profession, Catherine Mattice Zundel, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP. Catherine’s expertise is focused on building positive thriving workplaces and all course content is geared towards that goal.